Waves & Waterslides
Whether spent relaxing on the largest lazy river in the Houston area, splashing in the tallest waves, or flying down our giant, gleaming slides, summer at Big Rivers can’t be beat!
COLORado River Racer
Race against up to five friends, with each lane a different experience! These multi-lane aqua tubes spiral and twist alongside each other before making a swift 360-degree loop and diving to the finish line.
- Riders must be 42″
- Riders must not exceed 300lbs
- Maximum of 1 person per slide
The largest interactive play structure in Texas includes over 300 water play elements, multiple slides, and sprayers. It’s an entire waterpark in and of itself! Gator Gulch has eight slides that are fun for all ages:
- Guests under 6 years of age must be supervised by a responsible person over 16 years of age.
- Riders must be at least 40” tall, or at least 36″ tall for Rincon and Taylor Bayou.
- Riders must not exceed 300lbs, or not exceed 200lbs for Rincon and Taylor Bayou.
- Maximum of 1 person per slide.