Big Rivers Waterpark is proud to partner with local K-12 schools to provide donation tickets for student achievements and awards through our Academic Achievement Program.
Donations will be provided in the form of (1) Complimentary General Admission Ticket per student*. Tickets are valid for the 2024 Summer Season: April 6th – September 29th
• Complete Donation Request Form (below)
• Donation requests must be submitted prior to May 15th to ensure timely ticket delivery.
• This program is open to Public, Private, Charter and Magnet Schools.
• The school requesting tickets must be within a 50-mile radius of the park.
• Second party donation requests will not be accepted.
• Complimentary tickets will not be exchanged if tickets are not used for the 2024 season.
*School donations for student awards/rewards will be limited to 250 tickets per school per request. Schools may submit one request per quarter. In the event of shortages during a quarter, special considerations could be applied for deserving students by the school submitting an additional ticket request. If an ISD submits a request for multiple schools, the limit per request will be adjusted to accommodate the demand for each school. It is recommended that schools submit their request at least 30 days prior to needed delivery of tickets.
The Academic Achievement Program is not available to individuals, families, special events, fund raisers or strategic partnerships. Declined requests will not receive a response. Requests that do not meet all of the above requirements or forms that are not fully completed will be automatically declined.