General Admission day passes are not just admission to a water park, rather they’re a ticket to adventure at Big Rivers Waterpark & Adventures.
There is always something new being added to the assortment, so don’t be surprised at the addition of even more fun.
Activities requiring an additional charge include
- Falcons Flight & Hawks Glide, two different zipline courses featuring the longest and fastest ziplines in Houston
- Eagle Challenge, challenge course that is over six stories tall, offering over 50 different obstacles
- Cougar Climb, the tallest outdoor climbing walls in Texas
- Vultures Dive, 80-foot freefall experience
- Gator Experience, where you can wade with live, infant alligators in the water
- Big Rock Gemstone Mining, where you can pan for a variety of gemstones, fossils and arrowheads
- Bullseye Archery, archery range with a variety of targets
- Blazing Axes, multi-lane ax throwing venue
More attractions are being added each year!