Aquatoberfest is at Big Rivers every
weekend in October and November!
Every Saturday & Sunday
October 2 – November 21
Noon to 6 pm
Included with Aquatoberfest admission:
- Just Added: Comal Crush and Storm Surge Family Raft Slides are coming back!
- Boca Chica Bay Wave Pool
- Wild Isle: the largest aquapark and floating obstacle course in Texas!
- Mystic Forest Maze: How fast can you find M-A-Z-E and escape the giant labyrinth?
- Big Al’s Petting Zoo: Feeding, petting and loving on our cuddly crew
- Big Al’s Fishing Hole: Relax by the dock and grab a cane pole for catch/release fishing. (pole provided)
- Blazing Axes, multi-lane ax throwing venue
- Bullseye Archery, archery range with a variety of targets
- Cougar Climb, the tallest outdoor climbing walls in Texas
Activities requiring an additional charge during Aquatoberfest include:
- Falcons Flight & Hawks Glide, two different zipline courses featuring the longest and fastest ziplines in Houston
- Eagle Challenge, six stories tall challenge course, with 50 different obstacles and challenges
- Vultures Dive, 80-foot freefall experience
- Gator Experience, wade with live, infant alligators in the water
- Big Rock Gemstone Mining, pan for a variety of gemstones, fossils and arrowheads