Is there a minimum number of guests required to book a birthday party?
Birthday Splash Party Package includes 10 guests. Refunds will not be provided to parties with less than 10 guests.
Can I bring birthday cake and put it in a refrigerator at the park?
Birthday cake/cupcakes are allowed inside the park with a purchased birthday package. The Park is not responsible for preserving cake and refrigeration is unavailable.
Do parents or party guests still have to pay if they are not getting in the water?
Big Rivers is a participatory park and therefore, all guests require a ticket. Discounted tickets are provided to additional guests when added to the party package and paid in advance. Tickets purchased at the gate on the day of the party will be full price. Contact Guest Relations to add more guests to your party.
Can I bring my own food and drinks into the park?
No outside food or beverage is allowed inside the park. Birthday Party Package includes (2) large pizzas and guests can add additional food items to package.
Guests can bring breastmilk, baby formula and food for infants; glass containers and glass bottles are not allowed.
What is the inclement weather policy?
Big Rivers Waterpark remains open during periods of rain. Slides and attractions may close temporarily during severe weather conditions. Once conditions have improved, slides and attractions will reopen. Rain checks will be available upon request to guests exiting the park if ALL attractions have been closed for at least 2 hours. Guest must provide a same-day ticket stub at Guest Relations in order to obtain a rain check. No rain checks are issued for season pass holders. Big Rivers makes every effort to reopen the rides as quickly and safely as possible after the adverse weather conditions cease.
Rain checks will not be provided if the park closes within 1 hours of our published closing time. CASH REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN. Once attractions reopen following a temporary closure due to weather, rain checks will no longer be offered.
- FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR ANIMALS, NO GLITTER, CONFETTI OR BALLONS ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Deposit for all birthday party packages is $150. The deposit is nonrefundable and must be paid at time of booking. If you need to reschedule, please contact the park directly. Rescheduling is based on availability.
- All party reservations must be paid in full 1 week prior to the party date and is non-refundable. Your reserved party slot will be released if your party is not paid in full 1 week prior to party date.
- Big Rivers Waterpark is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or missing items throughout your stay.
- Based on availability, additional guests, food, and party package items can be added at any time. However, it is recommended to add items at least 48 hours in advance of the party date. Ticketed activities can be purchased at any time.
- A designated party representative must arrive 30 minutes prior to your party guests’ arrival time in order to check in and collect your admissions tickets. We are not responsible for the distribution of admissions tickets to your party guests.
- If parties become separated at any time it is recommended to have a designated meeting place such as the gift shop or near the park entrance. We are unable to page lost or separated parties.
- Children under 15 must always be accompanied by an adult, and small children must always be within arm’s reach of an adult.
- Please note height and weight restrictions for all rides, attractions, and activities.